REST bugfixes Replication Spike: Lucene Index Synchronization via REST ?
reindexer fails to connect nodes to the IndexNodebug reindexer ✓ resolved
Bug - Lucene sorting caused exception if there were no documentsno tags ✓ resolved
BUG: GET /nodes/classname missing out nodes with no propertiesbug ✓ resolved
Bug - exception on GET /nodes/classname/rel if rel is a has_one relationshipbug ✓ resolved
Fix a messy exception on GET /nodes/UnknownClassNameno tags ✓ resolved
find path between given pair of nodesno tags ✓ resolved
Create your profile
Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »
Neo4j.rb is a graph database framework for JRuby.
* Mapping of ruby objects to nodes in networks rather than in tables.
* Storage of ruby object to a file system.
* Fast traversal of relationships between nodes in a hugh node space.
* Transaction with rollbacks support.
* Indexing and quering of ruby objects.
* Integration with Rails