Spike: Clustering with ActiveMQ
Reported by Andreas Ronge | December 22nd, 2008 @ 11:55 PM
Test if clustering is possible with activemq and sending ruby code as messages when an Neo4j::Event is received.
Comments and changes to this ticket
- State changed from hold to open
(from [481e44e0fa4a5a55f7932f908a098a78c6e5462e]) Continued to work with activemq clustering. Using an embedded activemq with the VM connector. I believe activemq is a better compared to xmpp for clustering neo4j.rb. Got a simple spec working which sends ruby code over activemq in order to reproduce the neo database [#12 state:open] http://github.com/andreasronge/n...
Create your profile
Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »
Neo4j.rb is a graph database framework for JRuby.
* Mapping of ruby objects to nodes in networks rather than in tables.
* Storage of ruby object to a file system.
* Fast traversal of relationships between nodes in a hugh node space.
* Transaction with rollbacks support.
* Indexing and quering of ruby objects.
* Integration with Rails